Luisa’s Child Care
Feels Like Home
Guiding Young Minds to a Brighter Tomorrow
Guiding Young Minds to a Brighter Tomorrow
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
Get in Touch!
Get in Touch!
Contact Luisa’s Child Care today to enroll your kid in a trusted Daycare in Amarillo, Texas. I want to help every parent and guardian by educating their child.
Please respect my time at home during childcare operating hours and when my home is closed for business. With this in mind, if you have any feedback or inquiries, please call me and leave a voicemail with your name and phone number during childcare operating hours. I will call you back as soon as possible!
Or you may submit the Inquiry Form, at the end of my Contact page, at your own convenient time.
You are welcome to send me a brief text message, if this method of contact is preferred, but please identify yourself and be specific with your feedback or inquiry in order to receive a prompt and thorough reply.
A parent-provider phone interview appointment will be required before making an appointment to meet me in person and visiting my Daycare Establishment.
The primary purpose of our phone interview is to answer your questions regarding my childcare services and to review my Daycare’s Policies & Regulations. If Luisa’s Child Care, Home Daycare, will be a good asset for your family then I will gladly schedule an appointment for us to meet in person and to visit my Daycare Establishment before proceeding with the childcare enrollment process.
*Phone interview appointments are scheduled only Monday through Thursday, 8:00pm-9:00pm, and must be booked no later than 5:00pm, at least one day before the appointment date.
* I meet with parents only on Saturdays.
Openings are not reserved until I agree to accept your Childcare Application & Enrollment Forms.
*Reservations for Childcare Enrollment take place only on Sundays.
A Three Week Deposit, $375 total, must be paid to reserve your child’s opening. Your paid Deposit will be applied to your child’s first week of childcare and to the final two weeks of childcare.
The Three Week Deposit is not refundable once it has been paid, because it guarantees your child’s enrollment and that you will have the courtesy of providing me a two week notice before withdrawing your child from my Daycare.
Childcare Enrollment Termination Policy:
$125 paid Deposit will be credited to the first week of childcare, and $250 paid Deposit will be credited to the final two weeks of childcare only after a two week notice for withdrawal from Daycare has been provided either by Child Care Provider or by the child’s Parents.
However, if for any reason the Childcare Enrollment requires immediate termination and child must withdrawal from Daycare at once without a two week notice either by Child Care Provider or by the child’s Parents, the $250 Deposit paid to reserve the final two weeks of childcare enrollment will be forfeited and will not be reimbursed with no exceptions.
*(Childcare Enrollment Termination Policy comes into effect, and therefore will be fully enforced, as soon as the Three Week Deposit of $375 has been paid to “reserve” an opening for childcare enrollment)
📝 Please take note:
When there is one opening available, or more, for childcare enrollment it usually takes at least two or more weeks to get booked again, due to new Childcare Applications and the complete Enrollment Process.
My Home-Based Daycare Business has ongoing monthly expenses, including advertising costs, that are covered by weekly paid Childcare Enrollment Fees in order to remain open and operational. Therefore, a non-refundable Three Week Deposit, totaling $375, must be paid in order to reserve an opening for Childcare Enrollment.
Reasons that will require immediate termination of childcare enrollment, (but not limited to):
1) Routinely late with weekly fee payment.
2) Routinely late with pick-up time, (must pick-up before 6:00pm).
3) Not in compliance with Daycare’s Policies and Procedures.
4) Constant frustration and confrontations with Provider, either in writing or verbally.
5) Child’s needs are out of the scope of the Daycare’s Program.
6) Child is constantly causing disruption at Daycare and takes time away from other children in care.
7) Failure to comply with Policies and Regulations.
8) Client is disrespectful of Provider and Daycare’s business.
9) Tension between the Provider and parents because of differences in opinions.
10) Parents refuse to provide for their child’s needs at Daycare.
11) Child is out-of-control, is constantly exhibiting destructive behavior, is hitting, biting, pinching, pushing, or assaulting other children. Or refuses to obey rules.
12) Child is a threat to himself or others.
13) Parents have unhealthy meal and snack expectations and their child will not drink milk or water, only juice.
14) Parents do not comply with Illness and Attendance Policies, and knowingly bring their child sick to Daycare. Therefore, putting other children’s health & safety at risk.
15) Child is dropped off at Daycare crying or upset, either regularly or on a daily basis.
16) Child climbs out of playpen. (Safety issue)
17) Child continues to take off Diaper or Clothing after being told not to do so.
18) Child regularly arrives at Daycare dirty and is not well groomed.
19) Child needs a pacifier at all times or after 2 years of age.
20) False information given by a parent during the phone interview, that’s required for the Childcare Application and the Enrollment Process.
“THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VISIT MY WEBSITE AND I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION!”😊
(Child Care Provider and Owner)